Xeon offers unique express transport solutions (same day and next day) when urgency is required.
Our unique express solutions focus on ‘Less than Truck Load’ (LTL) transport requirements, generally solutioned for urgent distribution of pallet quantities nationally. Our national distribution network offers customers:
- Transport from hub to hub:
- The customer drops off the product at our receiving hub and also fetches it from our destination hub.
- Transport from hub to door:
- The customer drops off the product at our receiving hub and Xeon delivers to the receiving party
- Transport from door to door:
- Xeon fetches the product from the dispatching party and Xeon delivers to the receiving party
Unique LTL express
Our unique express LTL solutions create agility for customers in their supply chains to get a much higher proportion of freight distributed timely, at lower cost, expedited in and around key metropolitan areas.
Our express transport solution is extensively used for both temperature controlled and pharmaceutical products, which is well supported by our compliance and certification according to SAPHRA and Food Grade requirements.
Benefits of using Xeon’s Express services:
- Daily reliable service provision
- Nominated delivery days for secondary routes
- The customer only pays only for the volume/weight of the product shipped
- No outsourcing of shipments – Xeon owned trucks used
- GIT of R 4.0 m per truck load
Xeon has a national presence in all major metropoles of South Africa.
Warehouses are strategically situated nationwide and close to all major air and seaports. This ensures Xeon can provide multi-regional storage locations to our customers – enabling local delivery options reducing lead time to end customers and also cost of distribution.
We operate state-of-the-art, temperature-controlled, paperless warehousing facilities. We also offer clients off-site managed warehousing solutions.