Strength through partnership – your business partner of choice
Xeon offers full sales order integration with our principals and also directly with their clients. Multiple solutions are available to clients and many opt for a mix of options to meet the demands of their clients.
- Direct integration of sales orders with end clients. This option is preferred where there is a high volume of orders placed per month by the client and where lead time to delivery is tight. Examples include large FMCG retailers such as Shoprite Checkers and Pick n Pay. In this scenario Xeon supports direct EDI integration with the retailer to place the sales orders. Onwards integration to the principal is available, if required, along with reporting for visibility and awareness.
- Integration with principals’ sales portals used by field sales agents. Onwards integration to the principal is available, if required, along with reporting for visibility and awareness.
- Integration with principals’ sales order management systems
- Manual sales order capturing by Xeon Customer Services team upon request or instruction from the principal
Multiple formats of EDI integration are available, including EDIFact, IDoc, XML, CSV and API messages. Xeon’s preferred solution is to interface orders electronically to ensure accuracy and integrity as well as timeliness of order capture. Xeon’s proprietary in-house middleware platform enables swift deployment of new integration solutions with minimal development by our principals.
Through management of delivery terms, and nominated delivery dates (NDD) deliveries are managed to meet the expectations of both the client and principal. Orders are fulfilled nationally through our logistics network, delivering on time, in full, in accordance with customer expectations.
- Pick confirmation information can be integrated back to the principal’s ERP platform to synchronise stock holdings.
Xeon offers multiple options to generate invoicing for clients, dependant on their preference:
- Create invoices directly in Xeon SAP, and interface details back into principal’s ERP system.
- Integrate billing document details via EDI format (xml / csv/ EDIfact / API) from principal’s ERP platform to Xeon SAP and generate SAP billing documents
- Integrate PDF billing documents from the principal’s ERP application to Xeon’s SAP document repository and print invoices within the shipment manifest.
- Direct printing of invoices from the principal’s ERP to a local printer within the Xeon warehouses.
- Several FMCG retailers require EDI invoicing as well, which is another integration service offered by Xeon. In this scenario Xeon transmit an EDI invoice from Xeon SAP direct into the retailers ERP system.
As debtor management is intrinsically linked to the delivery and proof of delivery aspects of the service, many principals see significant value in Xeon extending their service component to include debtors management. We offer specialist debtor management services across FMCG and other industry sectors to eliminate the need for principals to resource internally to cover this critical business function.
Completing the suite of business management services is the provision of data analytics and reporting to the principal to compliment the vast array of interfaces offered. Analytics and reporting covers all business aspects, including, but not limited to:
- Sales reporting
- Lost sales reporting
- Open order reporting
- Debtors reporting
- Inventory reporting and analysis including:
- Stock on hand reporting
- Stock movement reconciliation
- Stock replenishment and inventory cover intelligence