Xeon is a proven national logistics provider, with an excellent track record in national cold-chain and ambient (primary and secondary) transport.
Xeon’s ground logistics distribution infrastructure is extensive, including a variety of line-haul, flat-deck and courier vehicles, covering all temperature controlled customer requirements. Our entire fleet is fitted with advanced security and monitoring systems, with state-of-the-art technology, access control, temperature and humidity monitoring, and 24/7 control tower support.
Medical device and pharmaceuticals
Cold chain distribution
Cross-docking (port and inland)
Food grade distribution – FMCG and Manufacturer
Xeon’s use of best practice technology facilitates bespoke business solutions that seamlessly manage your specific requirements:
- SAP customised information technology platform – a transport management system (TMS) which perfectly integrates with the warehouse management system (WMS) on a single platform
- Process integration into any external system using Application Programme Interface (API)
- API and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration
- Real-time environment monitoring using live mobility touchpoint scanning
- Integrated track-and-trace system with an automated POD return process
Xeon has a national presence in all major provinces of South Africa.
Our distribution footprint spans the length and breadth of South Africa and delivers to all market segments