Xeon provides dedicated and multi-principal warehousing solutions from 5 major super-hubs, located in Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Gqeberha (formerly Port Elizabeth).
Our services are designed around each client’s individual requirements, focusing on innovative and integrated solutions. We distinguish ourselves from competitors as a “managed services” company that operates in partnership with its customers.
As standard functionality Xeon offers batch control, expiry date control, serial number tracking, document flow, document retention, full traceability in the event of product recall, production order creation using “BoM” – all of which are standard operating practices.
Xeon has a national presence in all major metropoles of South Africa.
Warehouses are strategically situated nationwide and close to all major air and seaports. This ensures Xeon can provide multi-regional storage locations to our customers – enabling local delivery options reducing lead time to end customers and also cost of distribution.
We operate state-of-the-art, temperature-controlled, paperless warehousing facilities. We also offer clients off-site managed warehousing solutions.
Xeon’s use of best practice technology facilitates bespoke business solutions that seamlessly manage your specific requirements:
- Multi-temperature facility – fresh, chilled and frozen
- Single platform management system for WMS, TMS, Returns Management and Order2Cash.
- Process integration into any external system using Application Programme Interface (API) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration
- Real-time environment monitoring using live mobility touchpoint scanning
- Blind picking and checking using hand-held scanning devices to ensure accuracy
- Narrow-aisle racking system with state-of-the-art VNA handling equipment
electronic data exchange
Xeon employs API (data interfaces) for seamless Electronic Data Exchange (EDI) with anchor clients. Xeon’s API’s caters for the following:
- ASN Inbound – two-way flow
- Outbound – two-way flow
- Master data
- Inventory reconciliation daily
- Stock Transfer using movement types
Our Customer Connect (CC) communication channel is a web-based (remote access) tool for clients to access real-time WMS and TMS functionality and information, including:
- Online order creation and review
- Performance management and shipment track and trace
- Real-time POD retrieval
- Order status – including order creation, pick, dispatch
- Stock holding – by material, batch and bin
Our warehouse competency includes:
- Fine and bulk picking
- Material resource planning (MRP)
- Inbound cross-docking with final mile secondary distribution
- Management of CHEP pallets
- Reworking and co-packing (BoMs)
- Batch inventory management (LIFO, FIFO and FEFO)
- Serial Number tracking for warranty management
- Return management
Xeon offers client-customised, automated reports on stock holding, transactional records/ stock movement and delivery status on a real-time basis.
85 000 sq. metres of warehousing storage
45 000 sq. metres of outdoor storage
25 000 ambient storage bins
30 000 cold storage bins
Reduce warehouse costs
- Compliance standards
Enhance flexibility & scalability
- Scalability on demand
- Automated high volume processing
- Improved cycle times
Boost control & visibility
- Live stock monitoring & reporting
- 24/7 accessibility to information & insights
- Reduced stock shrinkage
Increase product productivity
- Real time inventory processing
- State of the art warehouse setup
- Paperless warehouse management
- Standardised processes